Photo: Susan Schuller
The Aldo Leopold Audubon Society hosts several events throughout the year to get us together exploring and learning. We record our presentations and put them on our YouTube Channel.
- Wed 18 Oct18WedOctPresentation: Moths of Portage County/Stevens Point
- Oct 29, 2:30 PM – 5:00 PMStevens Point, 1200 Crosby Ave Stevens Point, WisconsinJoin us, on Sunday evening, October 29th, as we travel to the Buena Vista Grasslands for an opportunity to learn about, and view these magnificent birds in large numbers, as well as, a great chance to squeeze in a little grassland birding!
- Wed 17 Jan17WedJanPresentation: Alaska - Issues in Conservation/Stevens Point
- Sat 20 Apr20SatAprField Trip: Sunrise on the Buena Vista/Portage County
- Sat 11 May11SatMayField Trip: What's Up on the Bluff/Stevens Point
- Sat 29 Jun29SatJunField Trip: Little Plover River with Tracy Hames/Stevens Point
our 2023-24 Programs
Check Back Again
Fall Family Festival
Each fall, ALAS partners with Mead Wildlife Area to offer a family day learning, exploring, and having fun.